Large Box Stalls & Pipe Corrals and Historic Barn Box Stalls Plus Amenities
Know that your horses are in expert, caring hands when you board at San Pascual.
At San Pascual Stables we offer a variety of options ranging from the Large Box Stalls, Large Pipe Corrals and Historic Barn (The Old Barn) Stalls which come with individual lockers. Our regular feed is alfalfa cubes twice a day but different feed options are available and can be arranged with Barn Manager, Jette Davis.
Please contact Barn Manager, Jette Davis at 323- 258-3999 for any questions related to Boarding.
- One 125' x 250' lighted arena
- One 110' x 250' lighted arena
- One 60' X 120' lighted arena
- Three turnouts
- Two sets of lighted crossties
- Outdoor pipe crossties
- Two hitching posts
- Six-horse wash rack
- Optional blanketing service
- Optional turnout service
- Year-round fly control
- Twice a day feeding (cubes are included, but alfalfa, oat and timothy hay are available for an additional fee)
- Twice a day stall cleaning
- On-site tack shop
- Twenty-four hour foreman on premises
- On-call vet